Monday 11 July 2011

A little suggestion..

..to all those out there on the look out for some new skincare. 


I am a complete skincare junkie and have tried a whole range of products from both ends of the spectrum. I thought I had solved my addiction when I came across Dermologica Daily Microfoliant however I have recently been won over by another (and cheaper!) product. I present to you the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.


Now this product has been all over the blogosphere but I just have to give my two cents. Within  3 days of using the product I could see the difference. My skin was clearer and more evenly toned and well it just looked a lot brighter than usual. 


The product is pretty simple to use. All you do is apply around 2 pumps to your face and massage in gently then remove with the muslin cloth. It takes all traces of make up away and the fragrance leaves your skin feeling lovely and fresh. For an added bonus follow up with Liz's Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

3 comments:

  1. Do you use a moisturizer afterwards? What one would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be doing a blog post on this in the next couple days so look out for it! x

    ReplyDelete