Monday 9 January 2012

AOFM and Thank You

As some of you may have read on my Facebook/Twitter I have now had my place at the Academy of Freelance Make Up (AOFM) in London confirmed for mid March. As a make up artist I firmly believe that  there is no end to your learning and it is important to stay up to date with trends, techniques and products in order to develop and enrich your talent. AOFM is a world class make up academy and agency that has schools in London, Paris and New York, whilst there I will be taught by some of the industries finance. Or to put it in their own words:



Our association of artists makes the Academy one of the best training institutes in the world. Because of this our students go on to be some of the best freelance artists.

Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am to train there and I hope to return refreshed and polished so that I can give my clients the best possible experience. I would just like to thank all those that have believed in me and given me the chance to follow a career that I am so passionate about. I cannot believe I spent so many years worrying about what I wanted to do when make up was such the obvious choice, ever since I set foot in that MAC store around 14 years ago....

More to come on this later as I hope to blog whilst down there!

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment