Friday 13 January 2012

Friday Following..

Every Friday my plan is to put a local business in the spotlight, so to speak. This week is Princess Cut Bridal Hair. If you are wedding planning I would recommend you check her out.  Here are some words from the lovely owner, Charlene:

At Princess Cut Bridal Hair , my goal is to give you the wedding look you've always dreamed of. A look that reflects your unique personality and style. One that you and your guests will delight in.
 
My aim is to provide a friendly, helpful and professional service but with a fun and personal touch that will make the 'getting ready' part of your day almost as memorable as the rest of it!  By focusing on a high-quality service and customer satisfaction I will guarantee to meet your expectations.
 
Using the best products around and right up-to-date with current trends, I am able to come up with the look you really want, classic or contemporary, natural or totally glamorous . . .
 
I cover all areas of  Scotland including Fife, Edinburgh & Glasgow travelling to your hotel, wedding venue or home so you can sit back and relax in your own environment.


If you are part of a small business and would like to featured in Friday Following please email info@sophiealexismakeup.co.uk

Thanks

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment